Thursday, January 14, 2010



Yo , juz came bak , 2day was very tiring , tues jaryl teaching me , thurs wong jiao lian teaching me , then he wish i could go for weds class FOR FREE ,yeah . LOL , then she bad mood sia 2day , then of course , i sad mood ... But the good part was , juz now aaron and me prank my sis , aaron msg my sis that i involved in gang fight , lol then she was like really ar , lol . Then aaron called her , then she say where am i , then i ok anot , best is i ask her if he gt told my mom anot , then she say yes , then if my mother noe i in deep shit , lol , but she said , u believe ar ? LOL Then ltr pei aaron go SingSheong buy brownies things for his work but end up cannot find then nvr buy . Then went to my house , take his wushu competition clothes and bye . Then now chatting wif her and some other friends , bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home