Thursday, August 5, 2010

Haiz , juz now was so pissed tht i did not eat dinner , fking father , wad underage , u tell me beer will get drunk , wtf is this , only those higher class alcohol then will get drunk hor , knn dunno so much talk wad lj , everything u disagree , last time ask u sign plan , dun wan , then now ok , then wad , need wait how long then u agree tht i can drink beer , yea lar although i from your lj come out 1 , but i oso nt so gu niang like u , then wad prudentail send me wad bday card , my bday oso haven come , then write wad christian bullshit , wad lord lord lord , lord lan lar , 2day very high , cannot say here , lol , too much hokkien till now very vulgar liao , lol , nth 2 say much , k ba bye , o yea my new travel blog , 4 de el assignment , www.zurainah-bin-laden.blogspot.com , LOL , guess how much marks will i get if my work is perfect , haha , k ba bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home