Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Its been 1 day , and i missed ah ma house , lol , miss bb , miss cousins , miss faith , miss peeping at ppl , LOL , miss ah gong history , miss kena lock at balcony , miss naveen do dog face , miss tongkak yeow hui , haiz , feel like , their life is like so simple , and very fun , well my life is like , whole day infront of com , nth 2 do , then taman like no good friends , except maybe chien ling ? and YAP JIA WEI , LOL , joke , wish my life is like more simple , 2day went 2 buy books , then hf called , ask me can lend shoes anot , lol , cuz he threw his 1 away , then meet him at outside school at 2 , then he went in school buy , then i wait outside , then ly slept till 2+ , power , then me and hf went 2 near jurongspring de kopitiam , then slack , then wait ly , then she reached , bought book , then went home , lol my father pure idiot man , i morning scold him idiot , then he say , if i idiot , u oso idiot , lol , wads idiot gotta do wif genes ,lol , well i know wher my crap genes came from , my ah gong , lol , he participated in de hock lee bus riot , go ther hoot ppl then zao , LOL , fun bodoh , haiz , k lor , hope some1 can on9 earlier , cuz no internet at 12 , sad man , nth else liao , bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home