Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Juz chiong finish f&n , walau so high , lol , wah 2day after recess , going bak class , actually wan walk another way , then max , aiya nvm lar , lol , then k lor walk hod ther lor , then say ms lee , then she say my jian no bag , then confiscate my jian , WTF , lol , then after school went 2 see her , then talk until damn high , lol , then she ask me did i told your tcher in charge very clearly , wad need bring bag , nobody oso bring xcept ryan , then best part was , why didn't u bring your bag , cuz at home , why is it at home ? cuz its spoil ? I dun belive that it is spoil , k lor , ltr u come my house see lar , the lee was : ARE U CHALLENGING ME , LOL , imba sia , lol , high lor , then ltr wad vincent last time oso nvr cause such trouble , cb sia , wad i cause trouble , i am juz a innocent boy take 1 jian without bag cuz its spoil going 2 school wtf sia ,who cause trouble 1st , walau , its like 1 student hp kena confiscate cuz using in class ma , then i do nth fking wrong lor , then kena confiscate , cb , then somemore she ask me wher is my discipline ,wtf , she like dun trust us de lor , we oso nt so immature , ehh sia lar , guess wad i gt sword , then wad starwars fight , cb sia this tcher , then need get hair cut then show her my broken bag , 2day oso no time cut , cb lar , thurs going 2 find her , haiz , faggot sia , o yea , recently try nt to call me but msg me , cuz hp running out of $$ T-T , then need wait till next month 2 top up , wtf sia , $1 + LOL , tink going top up myself , then juz now talk wif gh , talk wif nexx , lol , new record on phone , 1h talk , LOL , then ltr nth much liao , then do f&n , k nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home