Friday, March 25, 2011

Wheres my cigar , whers my lighter man , fk this man , yesterday speech day was fked , well my whole life was fk , come late , chew called parents instead of me , awesome rite , b4 tat went find yjw , seems fine , can laugh , can block catching , can bball , only no motivation 2 go school, then i went home , change bla , late , 4got took med , dick , k nvm all this are crap , fk up cuz , 1stly , b4 de performance , my jian de balls drop off , then i ask somebody help me take de tape , then somebody tiki , nvm take another jian , i say dun wan , but she insist , then tada , open de door , then ltr say u really dun wan ar , nice rite , then ltr lock again , tink wasted 1 min , then i say eh u go take i lock faster , then she still lock , so nvm lor , call other ppl help take , dog rite , cb , then another 1 was , at de end , i turn wrong direc , then now everybody is like , like this lar , eh ch , haha turn wrong direc , cb , then best , spoil my mood , cb help take food , then all dun wan come , then i camp ther so long , solo somemore , then sua lor , dun wan eat lor , i juz like wad , disgust myself man , why am i clinging on , why u , why take this gamble , why am i even hoping , fk fk fk lar , sacrifice so much and this is how u gonna be , and not even a concern msg , fk this lar , can u juz say a yes , sian lar , if elyn my age , sure marry her 1 lor , fuck all this shit lar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home