Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gonna make a short post , going 2 sleep soon , 1stly , thx my god mother 4 lunch 2day , went 2 orchard 2 have buffet , lols , then took cab 2 orchid , de taxi driver , power sia , wanna puke lor , his driving CMI ( chee how's mother idiot ) , lol , then 2nd my mother is dumb , zz , she juz now called me then i ans de phone , she say tell my maid she buy bread already , in chinese , then ltr i 4got tell my maid , then she come bak , kbkb , then ltr i tell her , u say u buy bread already , then u wad time buy , maid wad time buy , maid buy in afternoon , u juz now tell me oso no use right , u buy already , then she diam diam , lol , 3rdly , 2day damn funny , why do women carry such huge bags , haiz , then juz now at orchard ther de shopping , a woman de bag bang me , then ltr her face like ..... lol , cock , then she giv me de face , like 1 fight like that , like very proud of herself , like miss lee , de face , then i was like , LOL , cb face , giv tht type of face , haha , k ba , 2morrow is a important day , so byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home